Club Cage points never expire. However, if you don’t earn or use points or don’t claim a reward for a period of 18 consecutive months (which would be really weird—but hey, we had to draw the line somewhere!), your account will be closed, and your accumulated points and rewards canceled.
Articles in this section
- What is the monetary value of my Club Cage points?
- How can I use my points?
- Do I need a minimum number of points before I can redeem them?
- Can I use the points I earn on a purchase to help pay for that same purchase?
- Can I redeem just part of my points balance?
- Do my points have an expiry date?
- Can I pay for taxes or tips with my points?
- Can I redeem points and take advantage of an exclusive Club Cage offer at the same time?
- Can I redeem points when I order online on LaCageChezVous.com?
- Can I redeem points to pay for deliveries by services like UberEats, DoorDash, or Skip?